For the Yasai Pad Thai I used the Wagamama recipe from https://www.wagamama.us/recipes/homemade-yasai-pad-thai as guidance using some of the ingredients and then added my own ingredients.
Here is what recipe I used to make the Pad Thai.
400g Rice Noodles
1 and 1/2 Leeks (Sliced)
396g Cauldron Foods Tofu
1 tbsp Ching’s schezwan Sauce
2 tsp Garlic Powder
2 tsp Ginger Powder
1 tsp Chilli Flakes
1 tsp Salt
1 tbsp Soy Sauce
3 tbsp of Crushed Peanuts
3 tsp Olive Oil
Hand full of Coriander
Sprig of Mint (Thinly Sliced)
- Cook rice noodles in pot of boiling water.
- Heat another pot and add olive oil. Next place the leek, beansprouts and tofu into the pot. Gently mix all ingredients and leave on heat for 3-5 minutes.
- Drain cooked noodles and then place noodles in the pot with the raw ingredients.
- Mix everything together gently.
- Add Ching’s schezwan sauce, soy sauce, garlic powder, ginger powder, chilli flakes and salt. Mix ingredients gently.
- Leave on heat for 3-5 minutes.
- Next, add crushed peanuts and coriander then mix.
- Serve on plate and garnish with mint and lime.