Steamed Idlis (However many you require)
Bell Peppers (Red, Green, Yellow)
3-4 Green Chillies
4 tbsp Chings Schezwan Sauce
1 tsp Garlic Powder
1 tsp Dark Soy Sauce
1 tsp Pepper
1 tsp Salt
3 tsp Olive Oil
- Prepare the steamed Idlis and then cut each into half.
- Chop bell peppers into cubes and cut the green chillies in slices.
- Heat olive oil into a pot.
- Add the bell peppers into the pot and then add chillies, dark soy sauce, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Cover the pot and cook on medium heat.
- Gently mix everything for two minutes.
- Next, add Chings Schezwan Sauce and stir for a minute.
- Now, add the steamed Idlis into the pot and gently mix well for a few minutes.
- Once mixed, remove and serve hot. Enjoy! 🙂